Delivery & Returns
Delivery times and charges
We deliver to the United Kingdom and Channel Islands as standard. Please allow up to 3 to 5 working days for your order to be processed. For urgent orders please contact us and we will let you know how we can help. We only take payment once the goods are ready for dispatch. We charge a postage of £0.95 per item. Orders are sent by Royal Mail postal services. In case your delivery address is different to your invoice address, please provide us with both, as we need the correct address that matches your card in order to process the payment. We can dispatch worldwide but please contact us for more details and delivery costs prior to ordering.
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible and in some cases orders might even go out the same day, depending on such factors as stock availability, item quantity, the time of the day your order was placed, as well as where your order 'stands' in the order queue. Occasionally something may be out of stock, and if this is the case we will endeavour to notify you as quickly as possible. If you require an urgent dispatch, it is always best to contact us to enquire. During holiday periods orders can take slightly longer to dispatch.
Within mainland UK you will normally receive your order within 3 to 5 working days. On occasion it may be quicker and sometimes a little slower, but we constantly strive to be as efficient as possible. If you live either outside mainland UK or in the Highlands, (i.e. Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands etc.) please allow a little longer than 5 working days.
We hope you will be delighted with your purchase but if you are not, we are happy to refund or exchange unworn items returned in their original packaging with all labels intact. Please ensure you are wearing underwear when trying our panties on. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns if the panties are marked. If you decide to return your mail order purchase, please do so within 21 days of receiving it. Any products must be returned unworn in their original condition and in the original packaging along with a clearly filled out Returns form or a copy of your Packing List. Following Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund our delivery charges on full orders returned within 14 days of receipt. Postage costs for sending goods back are at your own expense. Our company's policy does not offer refunds on return costs, unless the return is a result of our error or the goods are deemed faulty. Please note that items bought as presents can only be refunded or exchanged with the permission of the original purchaser, and a proof of purchase will be required. Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or refunded once purchased. We also cannot accept returns for Special orders.
How to Return or Exchange:
- There is no need to telephone us when sending us a return.
- Please fill out the Returns form that came with your order. If you require an exchange, please make sure to give us clear product details including colour and size. If the new product is different to the original in style or price, we might need your card details to process the exchange order. You can either provide those details on the Returns form, or provide us with your telephone number for contact.
- Please wrap the panties securely. If you no longer have the original postal bag then we suggest that you pack your panties (in their original packaging) inside a padded envelope. Make sure to include your filled in Returns form.
- Please send the parcel to our returns only address:
Caught Short Ltd, The Old Imperial Laundry, 71 Warriner Gardens, London SW11 4XW
- It is entirely up to you what postal service you wish to use to send your order back. However, Royal mail might be the most cost effective option. Please take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office (unless an alternative service is used) and enquire about postal services and prices that are most cost effective. For your protection, we would recommend that you ask for the proof of sending when using standard delivery, or use a recorded delivery. Always retain proof of postage. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for goods that are lost in transit. Goods are returned to us at your own expense.
- Following Distance Selling Regulations, we will refund our delivery charges on full orders returned back to us within 14 days of receipt. Postage costs for sending goods back are at your own expense. Our company's policy does not offer refunds on return costs, unless the return is a result of our error or the goods are deemed faulty.
- We aim to process all Returns within 2 to 3 days of receiving them. Please allow an extra 3 to 5 working days for the refund to show up on your statement. For exchanges, all stock is subject to availability. Please allow up to 3 to 5 working days for your exchange order to be processed.
You may speak to our Customer Service Team on 0330 088 9545 - 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org